Design Teams

Thursday, February 2, 2012

STELLA ICU

Happy Thursday all.  We've just about gone through another week.  How time flies!  I'm starting off the day with this adorable image of Stella by Bugaboo Stamps.  She is one of my absolute favs!  She has a joke for everything.  My favorite Uncle is in the hospital and he needs a laugh.  I know he will enjoy this.  The image is colored with my Copics, double mounted and raised with pop dots.  I added a bit of ribbon to set it all off and also some cute tiny buttons.  Simple and uncluttered, back to my usual style, lol!  Enjoy your day!

 




5 comments:

  1. awesome card!! love it!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Joanne!! This will put a smile on his face for sure!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card and I love the colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, I love Stella! always makes me smile or giggle, so I'm sure it'll help raise a laugh from your uncle. Great card, well done, and I hope your uncle is feeling better soon. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its great Joanne...what a great image & sentiment too!!

    I bet your great uncle will love it...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....