Design Teams

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

LAVENDER VALENTINE

Valentine's Day is on its way, and I am busy getting my done.  I have 23 people that I send cards to for every holiday, (and each one's birthday!) so I have to keep busy all the time ~ and I love it!  Here is one of the Valentine's I did.  For some reason I am on a binge creating fancy and lacy cards, lol.  Not  my normal style, but I am sure having fun doing something different.  I guess it's true what they say, "Variety is the spice of life!"  Well, "whatevers" as they say in Hawaii!  I love using the cheesecloth!  I never would have thought of that myself.  When I saw it I thought it was so clever!


3 comments:

  1. Hiya Joanne, I'm loving the lacy look! And yes that cheesecloth is great, must get myself some. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, what a gorgeous card, love to see colours other than red used :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Joanne & love the colours you have used too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....