Design Teams

Thursday, February 9, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDI!!! XOXOX

Today is my daughter's birthday!  I can't believe how time flies.  Seems like only a very short time ago she was just a little girl.  But now she is a lovely grown up young woman.  She is a cat lover like me ;-) and has been wanting me to do a card for her with a cat.  Well, I finally did.  This is the adorable Fluffles the cat and the image is called "Full Fluffles" by Stampendous.  I love this image, it always makes me smile!  I colored it with my Copics and mounted it on a background cut with my Cuttlebug and raised it with pop dots.  Then I added the bow, charm and pearls.

I'm happy to say she loved it!  I LOVE YOU MIN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is sooo cute Joanne! I love that image and your fabulous color combo!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cxute card Jo, I love, and agree with, the sentiment :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....