Design Teams

Friday, February 10, 2012

FROSTED DESIGNS "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" BLOG HOP!!!

ALOHA!!!!  SO HAPPY you have joined us for this FAB blog hop!!!  LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!  WOWZA!  So many fantastic creations!  If these gals don't get your mojo workin', I don't know what will!!!

If you just came from visiting the talented Ann, then you are on the right trail!  If not, you can get started at the beginning by clicking HERE.  It will take you to the home page of Frosted Designs where all the fun begins!

OK, lets get to it! I created this easel Valentine's card.  It's done with an adorable Magnolia stamp I just purchased called "Tilda Sending Love Letter".  I was so excited to use it, and of course you know how we love to frilly up Tilda!!!  The fancier the better!  I colored her with my Copics and used a lot of embellies, cheesecloth, lace and other various goodies from my stash.  The patterned paper is from a set called "Granny's Kitchen" by cei.  The border and around the corner hearts were done with a punch by Martha Stewart, and the plain papers are by Recollections. I computer generated the Hugs & Kisses ticket and made the pin with the beads and bow.  The sentiment frame was cut with my Cuttlebug and the sentiment stamped and heat embossed.  I think that's all the details.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

 


If you are looking for the "secret" words for the phrase to win the hop prize, my words are "With Love This".  Remember, to win you must join in the challenge and collect all the words that make the phrase.  Submit the phrase to danica4us@yahoo.com

Now it's ONWARD for more beautiful inspiration!  Your next hop is over to see the lovely creation that LYDIA has for you.  I'm so glad you came by and we all thank you for your wonderful support of Frosted Designs.  I am so happy to be a DT with all these SUPER gals!  Aloha!

I want to add a big MAHALO to all of you for your very kind comments!  It is so nice to have you visit and glad to know you are enjoying the hop!  HUGS!

37 comments:

  1. The card is super cute. Your coloring is awesome.
    Thanks for the inspiration. I love that it looks like a little beach mat when it is opened
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for your sweet comments on my blog Dianna, and also for becoming a follower! Your support is very appreciated! Aloha, Joanne.

      Delete
  2. What a fab card! I love your colouring of the Tilda and all the great details you have on the card! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Love your colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable.. love all the little details you have added to your card.. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Love all the different pps and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love all the texture on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this!!! so beautiful and adorable!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aloha Joanne, your blog hop sounds fun. And wow your card for it is glorious! So much deliciousness, and I love your phrase "to frilly up" - I'm gonna use that from now on, lol. Beautiful card and lovely colouring too. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card, Matilda never looked so good! Great job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Joanne, I have been trying to email you and my computer is not letting me....I need to figure this out.In the meantime, thank-you for your email this morning! LOVE LOVE your card. Love how you used all the texture on it and the punched out hearts is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww Joanne...its absolutely stunning hun & love all the detail...
    have a good weekend!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Aloha Janet! Thanx so much for your visit during the blog hop and signing on as a new follower! I really appreciate the support. Hope you get a bit of inspiration when you visit! Aloha, Joanne

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Hi Trisha. So glad you stopped by for the blog hop. I appreciate your kind comment and for signing on as a follower. Your support is really appreciated, I hope you come by again soon! Aloha, Joanne

      Delete
  15. Loving your pretty blue Valentine greeting! Beautiful colouring and sweet trims.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is really cute!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so delicately feminine and lovely. I would not have thought to use cheesecloth, but the effect is stunning.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful! Love all the details!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful card!! I love all the detail you added to it! You are so right about these gals getting your mojo workin'... I am really enjoying this hop! You all are super creative! So glad to come across your blog on this hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Not here for the bloghop Jo, not enough hours in the day! Just wanted to say Hi and I love this gorgeous card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my!! Your card is divine!!! Love love love it!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is amazing! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Joanne, I can only describe your card with one word WOW! Beautiful card, everything about it. I'm a new follower, having fun with the blog hop. Thanks for sharing. Elisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Elisa, so glad you stopped by and so glad you like my creations. I appreciate you becoming a follower too, you support means a lot! Aloha!

      Delete
  24. I really love your work and this blog hop rocks! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much for joining the hop, glad you enjoyed it! And mahalo for becoming a follower! Come back and visit often! Aloha!

      Delete
  25. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the image and color combo you chose! The embellies are fab and I'm loving the cheesecloth (something I've never tried but certainly will do now!) Thank you so much for the inspiration - I'm LOVING this hop! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGosh! I so totally love the border on your project. That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! I love your fabulous card. I really like that Magnolia image so lovely. Great JOB! Thanks for your inspiration.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card is just STUNNING!! I am a new follower! TFS and have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....