Design Teams

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

EASTER PURSES

I don't know about you, but I LUV second hand stores, resale and thrift shops!  You never know what great finds you will come across.  I just found a new consignment store in my neighborhood and went in for a "look-see".  I found a great fun deal!  It is a pack of paper by K&Company that has 32 pre-cut purses with all the little flowers and pieces to make them!  I know the stack sells in the craft stores for about $18, but I got this pack for $4!  WOOO HOOO, super deal!  Today I put a couple of them together (SO EASY!) and then added some embellies from my stash.  They came out so cute!  I stamped Happy Easter on the tags and want to use them to put chocolate in for my gal pals at Easter.


So the next time you see a thrift shop or consignment store, stop in and take a look around.  No telling what treasure you may find!
Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely find Jo, they look so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous Joanne
    Hope you are keeping well
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooooo cute! I never score deals like this! Just wanted to pop in and say that I am so happy that you are on our Frosted Designs Card Sketch team. I always love to see what you create! Hugs, Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these are so cute Joanne! I love soft colors and all of your gorgeous flowers!! Fabulous creaions... and awesome find! Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....