Design Teams

Monday, February 6, 2012

BEE MINE

Are you spreading the love for Valentine's Day?  I finally got mine finished and in the mail (a bit late I fear. . . ).  I sure had a lot of fun doing them.  This is one that I did using an SVG file from MyScrapChick.com.  It was a great freebie!  Those of you who use SVG files can sign up for their news letter and receive a free cut file every Friday.  They have a fantastic selection.  This one sure is a little cutiie!

I covered his wings with fine clear glitter, used red wire for his antennas and pasted little hearts on the ends.  I also put glitter on the red hearts he is holding.  I put a bit of cheesecloth behind him before I put him on the card.  The ticket was computer generated and the sentiment stamped on.  Then I added the bee and hive that are tiny buttons.



Entered in the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' ~ The One I Love
Come and Get It Challenges ~ Love Is In The Air
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes 
The Pink Elephant ~ Pink
Little Red Wagon ~ Valentine's Day or Love
The Cuttlebug Spot ~ Hearts and a Stamp

11 comments:

  1. What a delightful, fun card, so cheerful looking on this freezing foggy morning :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha and Hellooooo Joanne! I love this card, your bee is so cute. And your ticket and little buttons couldn't be more perfect to use with him. It's only just dawned on me that Valentines Day is really close, can't believe we are so far into 2012 already. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah "Bee Mine" very sweet, thank you for entering this week at sweet stampin. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little bee, thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - Thankyou for sharing with us at sweetstampin xxkozmikxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card could not BEE any cuter...LOL...Thanks so much for taking part in this week’s Love challenge on Come and Get it Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OM Gosh, this bee is sooooooooooooooooo adorable and super super cute!!

    Happy Valentines'Day and thank you again for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

    Cuttlebugs & hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your love bug is so super cute! Love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....