Design Teams

Friday, February 24, 2012

CHALLENGE 7 CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARDS CHALLENGES

Happy Friday all, and a happy weekend.  How about starting it off with some crafting and joining in on our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Card Challenges?!!!  This time our theme is "Drink Up" ~ which means put a beverage in your image!  Our delightful sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies.  Their images are so lovely, and such a beautiful collection to choose from.  This one that I have used is called "Strawberries In Milk".  I love the adorable little fairy.

The background paper is a piece I purchased at Micheal's ages ago.  The border strip was cut with a Fiskar's punch and I laid checked ribbon and lace down the middle of it ~ it's hard to see underneath all the flowers!  The image is printed on a piece that I cut with my Cricut, colored with my Copics and glitter added to the fairies wings. Behind that is a circle done with my Cuttlebug.  I added flowers from my stash, cut some strawberries from some other paper and put glitter on them.  The final touch is a pin with a bow and glass beads that I made from my bead stash.  Whew, I think I got it all!

Take the time to see all the wonderful inspiration our DT has for this week.  There are some awesome creations to get you crafting!  See you there!

3 comments:

  1. What a delightful summery card, so colourful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww this is so sweet Joanne! I love that image and your yummy bg paper!
      Hugs, Tammy

      Delete
  2. It's a stunner, Joanne, I love your choice of colours for the image as they really pick out the reds, blues and greens in the background. All so gorgeous. CoB

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....