Design Teams

Friday, February 10, 2012

CHALLENGE 6 at CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARDS CHALLENGES

Happy Friday!  TGIF!!  At Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges we are at it again!  And this time we have a super challenge!  We have a great color scheme for you of brown, orange and teal ~ isn't it a great combo!?!


Our wonderful sponsor this week is the awesome Bugaboo!  I used their adorable digi called Bugaboo Cowboy - Fence 2.  He is way too cute!  I tried something new on this card that I have never done before, I used stitching!  It was a lot of fun and I was pleased with the result.  The image is colored with Copics, I stamped the sentiment, then added the embellies that are buttons.



Be sure to check out the great inspiration of our wonderful DT. 
Now it's your turn to join us and show us what you can do with this great color scheme! 

5 comments:

  1. I love this card...such a great image & love all the embellies :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thos bold colours, great layout and cute image. I also love chocolate :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI :) I wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog :) I am so glad I did, your work is beautiful... I am a new follower :) have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked my blog! Thanx so much for becoming a follower, your support is VERY appreciated! Aloha, Joanne

      Delete
  4. Great card - love the colours, the image & those great embellishments to match. Brilliant card, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....