Design Teams

Saturday, February 18, 2012

SWEET TILDA SENDING LOVE LETTER

Hope you are enjoying the weekend.  I have been busy creating, my favorite thing to do!  Here is another version of my new Tilda stamp.  It  has lots of pearls and flowers.  I made the beaded pin, and she was colored with my Copics.  I added some cheese cloth and lace, computer generated the ticket  and cut the oval with my cuttlebug.  Then I used a lot of distressed ink to give it a bit of a vintage look.  The papers are by DCWV and called
 "The French Country Stack".



Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, what a delightful Tilda she is and a gorgeous card. I love you pin and ticket :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jo this is beautiful hun, awsome colouring, love the effect of your vintage too, fab pin and ticket, have a lovely week hunny, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo beautiful! The detailing is absolutley amazing and the coloring is perfect. Love it, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is stunning Joanne!! Sweet, sweet image and it's colored beautifully! Fantastic embellies!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....