Design Teams

Sunday, February 12, 2012

FRIENDSHIP

I love blog land!  I know I've said it often, but it's SO true!  We see so many awesome talented people who inspire us, make great friends, connect with so many amazing new ideas, etc., etc!  This card was a product of all of the above.  A super blog friend, the VERY talented Christine, did a great post on a technique she got hooked on that she saw on another ladies blog, Kitty.  Kitty does FAB and AMAZING things with paper!  Just check out her flowers!!!  I visited her blog and I was hooked too!  I just ordered the Martha Stewart punch to make the incredible hydrangeas she shows in her tutorial.  While visiting Kitty's lovely creations, this one really grabbed my attention.  I wanted to make this card!!!  So, here is my spin of her fab design.  It is not nearly as lovely as hers, but I love it all the same.  MAHALO to all of you out there who keep us inspired!!!!!


I used some different things as I didn't have the exact ones Kitty used.  I also added some pearls and a little butterfly.  I like her printed paper much better, but again, I used what I had.  THANX so much Kitty for sharing your AWESOME creations and your fantastic tutorials!  Your work is FANTASTIC!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, so pretty, and I love the sentiment :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just beautiful Joanne. I love everything about it

    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....