Design Teams

Monday, February 13, 2012

SKETCH # 12 FOR CARD SKETCH TUESDAY AT FROSTED DESIGNS!

WOW!  What a great response we had for our last Card Sketch Tuesday!  THANX so much for the great turn out!  Your creations were awesome!  We loved them all!  We hope you come back and play along often.
Now it's time for another wonderful sketch at Frosted Designs by Jenny Evans!  This is really a great one with sooooo many wonderful possibilities!  I know I will use it again and again.  Thanx Jenny!  Take a look:


The background paper I used is a piece that I've had for a while and didn't use.  It jumped out at me when trying to decide what to use for this sketch.  It just says FUN to me, and I wanted to do something light hearted.  So here it is, simple but fun.  Cuz lets face it, girl time is fun time!


Now hop on over to Frosted Designs and see all the great inspiration that our DT has for you.  Then join in the fun and post your take on our sketch.  We would love to see your lovely creations!  Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. Definitely a fun card Jo, very eyecatching :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome! Love the colors and the happy spirit of it! (no puns intended)! :)

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....