Design Teams

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sad News

I will be gone for a while, until the 19th of March.  There will be some auto posts for my card DT teams, but nothing other than that.  My uncle's cancer has returned fast and hard and there is nothing that can be done.  He is at home with hospice care and it is just a matter of time till he's in Gods hands.  I hope he can hang in there till I arrive on Monday.  I am going to Pennsylvania to be with our family, please keep us in your prayers.
Love and hugs, Joanne.

My super, loving Uncle Bud


6 comments:

  1. Oh Jo, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. You and you fsmily will be in my thoughts.....Hugs
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joanne, I'm really sorry to have read news of your uncle. I hope he's as comfortable as possible, and I'm sure it will be a comfort to him to know you are coming to Pennsylvania. It's a lovely photo of him that you posted on your blog. Take care, and I'll be thinking of you. Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne
    so sorry to hear about your uncle. I really hope you get to see him. Have a safe journey. You and your family are in my prayers

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry to hear your sad news...you will be in my thoughts...
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh joanne, i am so very sorry. my heart and prayers are with you and if you are in the area, hoot me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. You will be in my thoughts & prayers.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....