Design Teams

Saturday, January 14, 2012

FUN TIME WITH SNOOPY

Happy Saturday everyone!  I was in the mood for making a FUN card today, and I thought Snoopy was a perfect way to spread some smiles!  I colored him with Copic's and used new scallop circles from a set I just got.  I ordered a bunch of goodies on sale from O My Crafts.  It's so fun to use new things for the first time, so today was a treat!  I will be sending this to my BFF in Hawaii who adores Snoopy!  She knows who she is!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


5 comments:

  1. What a colourful, fun card, I love it :)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love Snoopy, he's adorable
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my PanPastels card, they are so easy to use, they blend really smoothly. I'm really impressed with them
    Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Thanks for your sweet comment!
    You can find a good tutorial here: http://stampspapernstuff.blogspot.com/2011/10/pyramid-card-tutorial.html
    Hugs,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooove this great fun card!!! SUPER!!!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww i love it hun..
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....