Design Teams

Friday, January 27, 2012

CHALLENGE 5 at CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARDS CHALLENGES

First off I have to shout out a HUGE MAHALO (thanx!!) to all of you who played along with us for our last challenge!!!  What a FAB response!  We had over 100 great followers make fantastic creations!  AWESOME & THANX!

Now it's time for our next card challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges!  As always it runs for two weeks, so come join us.  This time we are doing a theme of "Thinking of You or Miss You" and have TWO great sponsors, MilkCoffee and DearieDolls.  The image I used is called Teddy Bear In The Chair by MilkCoffee and is sooooo cute!  Be sure to come see the lovely creations our wonderful DT have done with the great digis provided by our gracious sponsors.

On my card I stamped the sentiment with individual letters and raised them with pop dots, colored the image with Copic's and raised it with pop dots also, used a border punch, some string and a few small rhinestones. 





































We'd love to have you play along with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges.  Put on your creative hat and join in on the fun and maybe win a great prize!  And again, mahalo nui loa for your support!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Joanne...great colours & i just love that image!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne
    a lovely card. This would make a wonderful little boys card I think

    I hope you are well. I have candy on my blog again
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Joanne!! Such a sweet image and I love how you did your sentiment! Have a nice weekend!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jo, and a delightful image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very cute card! I love the brown and blue combination ^^ Thank you for making our digi looks so cute here <3

    MilkCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww beautiful card!! Stopping by to invite you to visit Link Up for Pink's new website http://www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    (I also have a giveaway on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card, Joanne, I really like how you've done the sentiment, it so fits the image as the letters look like childrens building blocks, very clever! CoB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awhhh Joanne this card is so cute. I love how you did the sentiment and I love the twine wrapped around the image. Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....