Design Teams

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

FROSTED DESIGNS CARD SKETCH TUESDAY, SKETCH #10

It's Tuesday and time for another great card sketch at Frosted Designs!  This time our lovely sketch is by Jenny Evans, and our generous sponsor is 



  I must admit I struggled with this one.  I made three different cards until I was satisfied.  I couldn't get the colored papers I used to look right!  So, I went to white on white and it came together.  Whew, I guess my mojo just 
wasn't working, lol!


We'd love to have you join us for our Card Sketch Tuesday at Frosted Designs.  Get your mojo working and give this great sketch a try!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the embossing and that heart :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love white on white it's a fav of mine and the embossed heart background sets it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card!! fabulous! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card hun & very romantic too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....