Design Teams

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FROSTED DESIGNS CARD SKETCH TUESDAY, SKETCH #11

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Hope your week is going well.  Today is a good day for our next Sketch Along Tuesday at Frosted Designs.  Look at this lovely sketch we have for this challenge , done for us by our talented Jenny Evans.  Thanx Jenny for this great layout!  I see LOTS of great possibilities here!



I chose to do a card that is monochromatic with cream and gold.  The background paper was already embossed when bought (nice!).  I added the gold gilded paper down the side, laid some lace over the top, then put on three lovely silk and pearl embellies.  I gold heat embossed the butterfly, it's underlying background and the sentiment, and added the rhinestones.  
Pretty simple, but is works!



Now it's your turn to join in and show us what you can create with this great sketch!  Hop on over to Frosted Designs and post your project, we'd love to see what you are up to!

ALSO, Frosted Designs is having another GREAT Blog Hope on Feb. 10th!  Save the date to share in some great fun, super prizes and lots of fab inspiration by our DT members!

4 comments:

  1. Aloha Joanne, awww your photos aren't showing for some reason. But I was able to see your card on the Frosted Designs blog instead.....gorgeous is all I can say! The gold look is lovely, certainly a special card.

    We are shivering over here in the UK right now, I imagine you have got nicer weather over there. Keep well. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joanne
    Absolutely Beautiful card! Love the butterfly. GREAT JOB!
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooooooooooooo beautiful, I love everything about it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! I love the flowers and the embossing on the background paper!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....