Design Teams

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday #22

Happy Tuesday!  Frosted Designs is back with another fun sketch and challenge!  The sketch was designed by Heather Adams and is a fun one.  I "flipped" mine so that the image fit properly.  The digi is called "Boat At Sea" by Hope Jacare Doodles who donated some adorable images for us to use.    Here is the sketch:


And here is my card!


Come on by and see the great creations the DT have done for you and be  inspired!  Then join in and show us what you can do!

2 comments:

  1. oh joanne, this boat and waves are so darling!

    nice way to play the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is so cute, and your coloring is amazing! I love it.

    Terry
    http://gonovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....