Design Teams

Friday, June 29, 2012

EXPECTING!

TGIF!  A new weekend ahead and hopefully time for you to do some crafting!

Today's card is for my cousin's daughter who has a new little one due in November.  We don't know yet if it is a boy or a girl, but are anxious to find out!  She has an adorable little boy that is four, so she is hoping for a girl.  This is the sweetest stamp from Stamping Bella called "Baby Carriage Bella".   I colored her with my Copic's, used a border punch for the bottom edge below the bow (kind of hard to see) and hung a charm from the bow, then added some roses.  The papers are from a lovely stack called "The  French Country Stack" by DCWV.  I'm pleased with how this one came out.



 No matter where you are, I hope you have super weather for a wonderful summer weekend!  Aloha!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne
    what a great card and I love the colours too. Thank you for entering my blog candy and I really do appreciate ALL your comments.
    We have had extreme rainfall here and I have had 2 rooms with rain water! Pics on my blog. Main thing is ....my craft stuff is safe! LOL.

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jo, love the image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE Joanne!! I love the color combo and that fabulous image!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so, so adorable! Lovely coloring, too. My daughter is expecting in Aug. It'll be the first grandbaby. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....