Design Teams

Friday, July 6, 2012

NASTY BUG!!!

Aloha all.  TGIF again and I'm sure you are all ready for it!

This card is for my sweetie.  He has had some rotten health issues for over 3 years and they have finally figured out what is causing it.  He has a rare bacterial infection called "nocardia", nasty stuff.  He is so sick from the strong anitbiotics he's on and is feeling pretty low.  I decided he needed a fun card to help cheer him up.  He so looks forward to receiving them with us being so far apart.  I drew the "bug" in my paint program and printed him out.  He is colored with my Copic's.  I cut the back circle with my Cuttlebug and used up some paper scraps for the background ~ they are really piling up!  I also embossed the very base of the card.  

He's a NASTY BUG!


Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you 
have nice sunny weather!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I am sure he will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love that funky bug :o)
    I do hope that now they know the cause they can make him better very soon...hugs
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... your bug is ADORABLE Joanne!! I love the bright colors! ...he will love this for sure!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....