Design Teams

Monday, February 11, 2013

VALENTINE DAY KITTY HUGS

Aloha all, another week has started and I'm busy getting ready for Valentine's Day!  I really enjoyed making Valentine's this year, but I didn't make as many as usual.  I had to apologize to some friends and family because I just wasn't able to get to all the loved ones on my list.  Thankfully, they understand!


This card is for my daughter.  She told me she would like a card with a cat and a fleur de lis, both things she loves.  So here is the end result.




 The image is by Dearie-Dolls (soooo cute) and was colored with my Copic's.  I used a Martha Stewart around the corner heart punch for the background, added a die cut corner frame, flowers and various other bits of bling.  She got the card in the mail and called me to tell me it is her most favorite card I've made her!  Success!

This card is entered in the following challenges:

Come and Get It Challenges ~ Show us Your Heart
Corrosive Challenges ~ Hearts and Flowers
Glitter n Sparkle ~ Girls Are Made Of
Great Impressions ~ Have A Heart
PanPastel ~ Love and Romance
ABC Challenges ~ Red, Pink, White/Vanilla
Card Mania ~ Love
Craft Your Passion ~ My Valentine
Creative Creations ~ It Must Be Love
House of Gilli ~ Pink and BLing
Kaboodle Doodles ~ Valentines
My Craft Spot ~ For Your Sweetheart
Ooh La La Creations ~ Love Story
Paper Playtime ~ Border Punches
Victorine Stamps ~ Valentine's and Hearts

23 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful and adorble! Please come back and join us again on a challenge with a Cricut cut cause I think your work is awesome!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Your image is super sweet and you colored it beautifully! The heart border, bling and flowers are fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges. Unfortunately we have a 10 challenge entry limit. We hope you w
    ill come join us again soon. Thanks.
    Jill DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, so cute !

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so sweet Joanne! I love that image and your gorgeous bling!! Awesome papers and design too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, such a cute image and lots of fab hearts. Thanks for joining us at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and great die cuThanks for playing this week at Come and Get It.
    Karal GDTt. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card Joanne, adorable image & design!

    Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It Challenges this week....good luck!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute kitty card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Valentines” Challenge!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card- such a cute image! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! It is so nice to make something perfectly suited to the person who receives it, I'm sure your daughter felt the love! It looks like the silver is CTMH Glitter Paper? Very nice use!

    Thanks for joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute cardm beautiful colours and I do love that image. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really fantastic card thanks for joining this week at PanPastel Uk.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful creation! I love that heart border and I think I may need to own it... Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute!! thanks for joining in the pan pastel UK challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a pretty Valebtine card. I like the MS punch you used as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Great Impressions Stamps February “heart challenge”.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card those colours are so lovely and vibrant, the design is wonderful so is that cute image, an amazing card, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving all that pink and bling thanks for joining us at OLL
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card !! Love the MS punched borders all around the card.
    Tks for the entry for the House of Gilli Challenge ! Hugs, Yone

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute! What an adorable image - and that heart frame is fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenges. Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute card! I love the heart border! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Too cute...thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....