Design Teams

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FRIENDS ARE LIKE TRUFFLES

Hello, and happy Wednesday.  Hang in there, only a couple days till the weekend!  I want to start the day with this card, another Valentine that I made but didn't post.  I made quite a bunch that didn't get posted, so forgive me if Valentine's keep popping up from time to time, lol!

 I really like the sentiment with this one, I think it is so true!



I used a die cut for the base beneath the image which I colored with Copic's, added some flowers, lace, ribbon and embellies.


Then I made up this sentiment for the inside:


Mahalo for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your week!

Entered in the following challenges:

Bearly Mine ~ Lace, Ribbon Twine
City Crafter ~ All that Glitters
Digital Tuesday Challenge ~ Pink and White
Flourishes ~ Use Red
The Ribbon Carousel ~ Love Is In The Air
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT ~ Pink +

2 comments:

  1. what a yummy card!! adorable!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A scrumptious card and I do love that sentiment :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....