Design Teams

Friday, February 8, 2013

CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARDS CHALLENGES #32 ~ HOBBIES

Welcome back to another fun challenge at CC&CC!  Let's give a BIG drum roll to  announce our new Design Team of very talented ladies!!!  We are so lucky to have them on our team.  I know they will bring you LOTS of inspiration in the months ahead.

HOBBIES!  I know you all have at least one, and probably many more!  Join in and make a card showing us your favorite one!  Our super sponsor Milk Coffee gave our DT a variety of images to choose from and this cute chickie family was my choice, tooooo cute!  I colored it with some new markers I purchased.  They are Spectrum Noir.  On the whole they are very cost efficient and work pretty good.  They have a few things I find negative, but are quite useable.  They will NEVER replace my Copic's, but I didn't expect them to!  (I may do a full review sometime soon.)  In any case, after coloring I mounted the image on a circle cut with my Cuttlebug and added the little flowers and the sentiment.  
Here is the result.




OK!  Now it's your turn to join in and have some fun.  Show us your creations and also, be sure to stop by and say hello to our new DT!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card Joanne! The colors are just so bright.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....