Design Teams

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL

I really do believe that love is beautiful, all kinds of love.  Because I think it all boils down to respect, admiration, dedication, and loyalty to our partner in life.  This card was made for a very dear girlfriend and her lovely partner of ten years.  They are two of the sweetest gals you will ever meet.  I wanted to do something very special and personal for them.  I went vintage and really enjoyed doing this card.  I used lots of distress ink, pearls and lace.  I also added a cupid charm, twine and a flower made of fabric and pearls.  The image was an old post card I found in an antique shop.  I really love how it all came together, and I am so happy they were thrilled to receive it.






2 comments:

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....