Design Teams

Friday, February 22, 2013

CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARDS CHALLENGES #33

Aloha blogger friends!  Are you ready for another great challenge over at CC&CC?!  Our sponsor this challenge is one of my favorites, Bugaboo Digi Stamps Their images are so great and I love using them.  This time our theme is "Buttons and Bows", how fun!  I chose this cute image called JJ Sewing.  I colored her with my Copic's and paired her up with some adorable papers by DCWV called The Crafty Stack.  I thought they were perfect because they had buttons and scissors which matched JJ.  I also really liked the colors.  Of course I then had to add more buttons and the ribbon bow.



So hop on over to CC&CC and join us for this fun challenge.  Our DT team has made some lovely cards that are bound to be inspiring!  I know you have an idea brewing and ready to be created!  See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Joanne, what a beautiful card you have! I love this image that you picked for our challenge. Love all the details and buttons you added.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, it's me again. Thank you for commenting on my Christmas cards, but they aren't the first I've made for this year. I have already mad about 15 LOL.
    Our cycling team topped the medal table, but your one girl snatched gold from 2 of our girls. She was the only US cyclist in the world championships and she did good :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute Joanne! I love that Bugaboo image!! Awesome design and I love all of the buttons!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....