Design Teams

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SKETCH # 16 FOR CARD SKETCH TUESDAY

Well, it's good to be creating again.  It has been over a month since I have been able to do any card making!  For me that feels like an eternity!  My mojo is a bit rusty, but I managed to do this card for our Card Sketch Tuesday at Frosted Designs.  It's a lovely layout done by our talented Ann Bacon.  Take a look:


Here is my design.  I used a rose stamp on the plain background paper and another one with the sentiment, added some lovely rose print paper, the sentiment, paper roses and a bit of lace and pearl trim.


I hope you can come join us for the fun challenge!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Jo, so good to see you :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super card Joanne, glad to have you back!
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Joanne, so nice to see you again, hope things are better for your family. Oh this is a gorgeous card, what delicious colours you used. A month is a long time to be away from crafting, but doesnt it feel lovely when you start again? CoB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanne :) this is a beautiful card, as they all are.. Oh, and your 'Matching bookends' photo cracked me up... your fur babies are gorgeous. We have 2 ginger cats too ( Oscar and Tom ) my husband wouldnt have any other color LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne! So glad you stopped by! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the flowers and your beautiful lace!
    Enjoy your crafting time!
    Big Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....