Design Teams

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FROSTED DESIGNS CARD SKETCH TUESDAY, SKETCH #17

Spring has sprung and summer is on the way, in fact it feels like it is already here!  So, I decided to make that my theme for this lovely sketch.  Come join us at Frosted Designs for Card Sketch Tuesday.   Take a look at this awesome sketch Ann designed for us this week:


This little cutie is called "Beach Baby" and is by Bugaboo Stamps, LOVE them!  She is colored with my Copic's and the sentiment was computer generated.  I added a couple dew drops and the pearl lace trim.  The circle behind the image was done on my Cuttlebug with a Nestabilities die.The edge border was done with a Martha Stewart punch.




And now it's time for you to join us at Frosted Designs for this fun challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Jo, love that cute image and the layout :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....