Design Teams

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NEW CRAFTING SUPPLIES!

FUN, FUN, FUN!  Don't you just love working with new crafting goodies!?!  An order I placed arrived today and I had a blast playing with the supplies.  Three new dies, by PoppyStamps, LOVE them!  I was so inspired by "Kitty" and her gorgeous designs that I HAD to have them to play with.  I was not at all disappointed!!!  The set includes the small Madison Window, shutters and flower box.  On the first card I didn't include the shutters, but that will come soon enough!  I also had purchased some plant flourishes that arrived a few days ago and I have been playing with them too.  Her is my first effort at the window and flourishes together.



I added some curtains with ribbon for the tie backs, an edge cut punch for the lace valance, lots of little flowers from  hole punches, and the sentiment stamped on a die cut label.  

I can't wait to do another one!  So much fun!

6 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised that you enjoyed playing with your new goodies Jo, I am waiting for mine!
    What a gorgeous card you've made with them :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!! gorgeous sweet card!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Joanne

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! havent seen anything like this before, it's certainly a great idea and looks fabulous. Can't wait to see more like this, Joanne! CoB

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....