Design Teams

Friday, March 23, 2012

CHALLENGE 9 ~ CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARDS CHALLENGES

Such a great turnout for our last challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges!  MAHALO for all your wonderful creations!  There are so many talented ladies out there doing such awesome designs.  We are so pleased to have you join us week after week.

This time we have a fun theme ~ "Fancy Folds", that means more than one fold.  The card design I used is called a zig-zag card.  It was fun to do and creates such an interesting look.  The adorable image is from our sponsor, MilkCoffee and called Charolette and Butterfly.

I separated the butterfly from the little girl in the digi.  (One of the things I love about digis is that you can arrange them how you want to.)  The image was colored with my Copic's and the flowers were made using paper punches.  I added the lace that I used distressed inks on to give it a bit of a vintage look, and the ovals were cut with my Cuttlebug.

And now it's your turn to show us your favorite fold.  Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's very lovely, Joanne, what a great image and fab cheery colours. I've never done one of those zig zag cards, they look pretty impressive. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card!! so sweet!! =)
    hope your daughter is now recovering and all will be well!!
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Joanne! Just popping in to say "hi" and hope that you and your family are doing well. Hoping and praying for you and your Uncle and family! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Joanne!! I love that image and your beautiful papers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....