Design Teams

Saturday, April 28, 2012

JUST FOR YOU

Happy Saturday all, the weekend is here!  Hope you are crafting, at least just a bit!  I was this morning when I came across this neat sketch at Stampin' Sisterhood.  It's got that interesting triangle piece that really caught my eye, different!  So, I'm game, here is my take on the sketch:


I used some new papers I got while in PA last month.  They are from a 12 x12 pack called "Flower" and are by Scrapbook  The circle is a doily from Martha Stewart that I used some inks on, and also on the sentiment.  The flowers were made from paper punches

This card is entered in the following challenge:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and do some crafting, lol!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card!! fabulous layout!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the layout, Joanne, it's nice when a sketch catches your eye and you just have to make something. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty papers you used on this Joanne! Wonderful soft colors and patterns - love your flowers too! thanks for playing with the Stampin' Sisterhood this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation!! Fabulous design and colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....