Design Teams

Saturday, February 19, 2011

MY DAD

Hello to all of my friends and followers.  I wanted to let you all know that I am sorry I haven't been by lately to see your beautiful creations.  My Dad was in the hospital for 13 days and is now in a rehab facility getting physical therapy so he can get strong enough to get in and out of his wheel chair on his own.  Until he can, he can't return home.  He is making progress every day and is so anxious to get out of there!  I have been spending a LOT of time there with him and haven't had the time for much else.  I hope I will be able to visit you all again real soon!  Aloha nui, Joanne.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Joanne, I am so sorry about your Dad! Will continue to pray for his healing...hang in the girl, you're such a great daughter! xoxo~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a wonderful daughter to give him all the care and love he needs.He must have been such a wonderful role model for you. He must be sooo proud of you and sooo appreciative of your unconditional love. Hang in there. Look forward to seeing all your creations when you have a little more time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne
    I did wonder if you were okay as you had not been in blogland. hope your dad improves. I'm sure he appreciates all the help you give him
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. my well wishes to your dad. take the well needed time with him. he needs you more than any of us right now.
    we love you and we will be here. thanks for taking the time to post about your situation.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne, I hope your dads feeling a lot better soon, take care of yourself too hunny,we miss you hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. take your time and take care of him. we will be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope your dad is doing better...
    hope to see you soon here again..
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....