Design Teams

Sunday, February 13, 2011

QUITE THE PEAR

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  These two cards are the same but with a different color scheme.  I think I like the green one more than the traditional red.  The stamp is just too cute and is another I bought from the dollar bin at Micheal's.  I sure do find some fun stamps there!  I used my eyelets with the ribbon, added a touch of glitz with tiny green rhinestone for a dot on the "i", and put on the little heart.



On the second one I again used the eyelets with the ribbon (love those polka dots!) and added some Stickles on the heart for a bit of sparkle.





5 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, lovely 'pear' of cards, green is my favourite colour so that's the one I love best :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are way too cute! I actually bought this stamp too at Michaels..and now that I have seen yours...it has given me the itch to get it out and use it! I love how you did the ribbon thru the little holes! Cute Cute Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and so cheerful cards!! Beautiful!! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both lovely! Hope all is good with you Sweetie! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. aloha Joanne, your cards are great, quite a funky stamp you found there. I like the green one best too, but it's my favourite colour so I am probably biased, lol. CoB

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....