Design Teams

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DANCE IN THE RAIN

We all have times in our lives that are challenging.  A dear friend of mine is going through such a time right now, and is on her way to a wonderful new chapter in her life. She is such an upbeat person that when I made this card for her I knew I had to use the this stamp on the front.  The inside verse is one we sing at the end of our Yoga class and it was perfect!  I got the papers on sale at Micheal's, I loved their funky look and colors.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and verse, very uplifting :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie! Your friend is going to love this, you are such a doll...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and i'm sure you're friend will appreciate you thinking of her. The sentiment stamp is really nice. CoB

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....