Design Teams

Sunday, March 6, 2011

"DUCKY" AND GOOD NEWS

Aloha all!  At last things are getting back to almost normal.  My Dad came home yesterday from rehab and is a very happy guy!  It was a long month for both of us, but things are getting better.  I hope to be able to have more time soon to catch up with all of you, I miss you!

I finally had a bit of time to make a birthday card for my BFF in Hawaii, Missy B!  She loves ducks and champagne, so when I saw this stamp by Whiff Of Joy I KNEW it was for her!  (There is a baby duck on this stamp but I masked it out).  The image was colored with my Copics and also a gold pen for the label on the bottle.  I  used my Nestabilites scallop circle for the back part of the circle and added some very small rhinestones for her necklace, so "girly"!


4 comments:

  1. your card is fab but more fab are the news about your dad. so happy about it!
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, great news about your Dad :o)
    Jakcie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to have you back... =)
    what a wonderful cheerful card!!
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're back, and that your Dad is doing good! This card is so sweet, great job girlfriend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....