Design Teams

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TEA TIME THANK YOU

My cousin in PA surprised me with a special gift.  She made kerchief angels from hankies that had been our grandmother's.  So of course I wanted to send a special thank you.  I really like this stamp by Stampin' Up and it was perfect for her.  I colored it with my Copic's, inked the edges of the circle cut with my Nestabilites, added the bow and the teacup charm.  The patterned paper is from a stack by DCWV called Linen Closet that I am really enjoying working with.  Hope she likes it as much as I do.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely image and colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Joanne, your card is lovely, and the little charm sets it off perfectly. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Gorgeous and elegant card!! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. jo...so very pretty and the charm completes it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....