Design Teams

Thursday, April 1, 2010

SPRING MARTINI

Cheers to Spring!  I am so happy to hear all of you saying that warm weather is finally coming your way.  To celebrate, I made this using an adorable stamp sent to me by my sweet blogger buddy, Christine.  Mahalo Lady!  I'm not sure I did the stamp justice as I am not real happy with my coloring.  I used my Copic's and wsih I had used my Prisma's and Gamsol instead.  In any case, it is cute and was a lot of fun to do.  I did something else I have never done before - I entered it in SIX challenges!  I'm usually lucky if I find two, but this time it fit right in the criteria required for quite a few, fun!







9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Joanne. I'm so glad you were able to play along with the Suprise Challenge at DCRU. That DP is so pretty with its chocolates and pinks.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, love the bg paper! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. woho I missed some great cards...I like them a lot and the one with mr & mrs, is such a nice one. Great colors you used on the Martini, my favorites;-)

    Vrolijk pasen!
    Groetjes Martine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card & the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE!!! Thanks for joining the DCRU and c4C fun!!!

    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card and just perfect for our Easter/Spring & Chocolate theme this week :) thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cheery card, love the colours and the image looks fab and beautifully coloured. As you all warm we are starting to cool down, Oh I wish summer never ended.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab card and great papers, I love them.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfect Joanne! I think you did the image great justice! It is so summery! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....