Design Teams

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LITTLE KIMONO GIRL - MO'S DIGITAL STAMP

Mo's Digital Stamps has the MOST adorable selection of stamps!  When I saw this one I knew it was the one for me.  I find I am using digital stamps more and more.  I love being able to download a design and have it right away - instant gratification, lol.  It's also nice to be able to manipulate the size of the design to fit your project.  I submitted this card to their call for a guest DT for the month of May.  How fun would that be!?!  The image was colored with my Prismas and Gamsol and a little bit with my Copics.  I added the faux coins which I got at the craft fair in Tucson on my last trip to the mainland - love to shop for card goodies when I get home.


This is the layout that we were request to use:


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the DPs :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Lovely colors!! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Joanne....beautiful colors, and I really like your metal-embellies in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Joanne, this is just stunning, beautiful papers and the colours are perfect for this little geisha...thank you for joining in with our Guest DT call and good luck
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope you get in for the Guest DT!!!!This image is so perfect!! I LOVE IT!!! Beautiful paper and beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the papers you used ans your colouring is lovely, thank you for entering in the GDT competion for may

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....