Design Teams

Saturday, March 27, 2010

BIRTHDAY FLOWER CUPCAKE

Aloha all, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  Spring is just stepping out from around the corner and this card has a cheerful Spring attitude.  It's another for my order in the birthday category.  I got the background flowered  paper in Phoenix my last trip for 10 cents a sheet!  Now that was a fun bargain find!  They had a stack of close out papers 10 for $1.00 and who could refuse that?!?!?!!  I colored the cupcake with my Prima's and Gamsol, used the Cuttlebug for the scallop ovals and a nice piece of ribbon to set it off.  What ya think?


4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! What a bargain on that paper!!! Good thing you said something because I would have assumed you made that background, it's so gorgeous. Your colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's beautiful, gorgeous colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Absolutely gorgeous!! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne this card is so pretty! I never have any luck with bargains...you on the other hand have got yourself some beautiful paper for that price! I love that image...was that from the Karen lockhart company! So darn pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....