Design Teams

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PINK ROSES

I can't believe we are half way through the week!  This year is really flying by.  I'm ready for cool weather already, lol.  It's 104 degrees here today, ugh!  OK, no more complaining about the heat and on to more fun things, another card.  I am so into making my own paper flowers at the moment.  I made my own cut file that makes the round swirl piece to make roses.  It works really well and I have been busy making roses!  This was today's creation.  The background was embossed with my Cuttlebug, I added die cut pieces of  leaves and flourishes to set off the roses and also a cute little rhinestone butterfly.



Enjoy the rest of your week, it won't be long till another weekend will be here!

3 comments:

  1. This is so very beautiful! Love the roses.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha, Joanne, what a contrast with your fab steampunk creation...this is so CAS and so pretty and gentle. You're a really versatile crafter, arent you?

    It's been such a rainy summer here so far, I think a lot of people would gladly swap with your weather. Not me though, I like it cool and rainy, but I would love to be where you are when it's cooler. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Joanne! I love that embossing folder and your gorgeous flowers!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....