Design Teams

Monday, June 25, 2012

SURF'S UP!

Happy Monday and onward to a new week.  I hope yours is productive and a good one!

Today's card is for my BFF in Hawaii who I miss soooooo much!  She loves ducks, penguins and Snoopy.  I did this penguin for her to cheer her up.  I know it will bring a chuckle to her day.  The penguin and surfboard are a cut file from My Scrap Chick, it's one of their "Dollar Downloads" and is called Surfin' Penguin.  If you are looking for images for paper piecing, this place is the bomb!  The background papers are from a set called 
Tahiti Beach Stack by DCWV.


4 comments:

  1. Good morning Jo, what a fabulous fun card, I love that penguin :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That penguin is adorable Joanne!! I love the surfboard and your fun summer colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Joan, and thanks (mahalo!) for dropping by and leaving me some hugs....they are much appreciated as I'm not too well right now. I'm not doing much blog browsing, so I've missed a lot of what everyone is doing. But I just had to drop by and thank you, you're such a sweetie!

    Your 3 latest cards are fantastic....please forgive me for not leaving individual comments on each post, this is quicker. Love this penguin card, the way you teamed up the penguin and the backing papers looks so creative. Gus on the beach is sooooo funny, doesn't he always raise a smile? Am sure your cousin's hubby will love this. And as for the fan card....well how original! It's great that you can turn pictures in those SVG files, not sure how it all works but it certainly seems very clever!

    Take care, petal, hope you manage to stay cool. it is warming up again here but not as hot as where you are. Hug, CoB x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card!! LOVE IT!!! =)

    sorry i haven't been round to comment in a while, but i've been sneakin' a peek every once in a while though.. ;)

    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....