Design Teams

Monday, February 1, 2010

PALM TRIO

Well, this is my last card for two weeks.  I'll be going through card withdrawal!  I am off to Oregon to visit with my sweet daughter and her fiance'.  I am so anxious to see them!  I am also looking forward to the rain, cold and maybe even some snow!!!  YES, looking forward to it!  The climate here is fantastic, and believe me I am not complaining, but believe it or not, it can get a bit boring.  I know, I know, you're saying, "BORING, she's nuts!  Give me boring!"   Let's just say we all need a little variety no matter where we are.  So all of you take care and keep creating!  I look forward to visiting you all when I return and seeing what you have been up to.

OH, yes, the card, LOL!  I did a background with a roller using three colors.  Then I printed the graphic picture of the palm over it, which I tripled in a row.  I love the look, and it was fun to do!  Take care, ALOHA!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! It reminds me of the sunsets in HI. :) Hope you get to see snow. Right now I'm tired of cold and would like a little warm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! "The look" is gorgeous!! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  3. While you are having card withdrawl we are all going to have Joanne withdrawl!!!! I love Palm trees and this card is so awesome! You have a way about making your cards so unique. I love coming to see what you have up your sleeve next!
    You are such a creative person that is for darn sure! Have a wonderful trip,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, we're going to miss you Joanne, but I totally understand and am happy for you to be visiting with your daughter...y'all are gonna have a blast!!

    I LOVE your palm-trio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Joanne.I love the colours you used.
    Have fun visiting your daughter and i wish the weather will be cold with snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! So perfect for where you are, and the creativity in how you made it is fantastic! I remember how the weather could get boring in Hawaii. We longed for the odd thing called snow. Hope you have a wonderful trip and get lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joanne, hope you enjoyed your snow lol, you could send us some sun and warmth for a bit he he,I just love palm trees and three of them is magic,how nuts am I?? no don't answer that lol, thanks for your lovely comments on my cards and Birthday Wishes, ps, Iris folded cards are great to do,xx

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are enjoying your trip and come back relaxed and refreshed. Thank you so much for all your comments and messages of support, I so appreciate them.

    Love the palm tree card, just beautiful.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....