Design Teams

Monday, February 1, 2010

BLOGGING BUDDIES

I love the internet!  Because of it I have been able to connect with people form all over the world who share the wonderful passion of making cards and scrapping.  Then along come the miracle of "blogs" that enable us to be OUT THERE cruising the WORLD!  It has also given us the marvelous gift of making new friends, which to me is the best of all - you all know who you are!  One of my blogging buddies is Christine.  She does amazing creations, and always inspires me.  She sent me the most adorable stamped images!  She saw the card with the martini and asked me if I would be interested in a couple stamped images of martinis - of course I would!  I got them yesterday along with a super variety of other images she took the time to make, they are great!  MAHALO Christine, I can't wait to get back from my trip so I can dig in!  And to ALL my blogging buddies who take the time to stop by, mahalo for all your support and fun correspondence.  You all make my day!!!  Aloha....  J : )

3 comments:

  1. You have touched me very deeply with your sweet comments both on my blog and on your blog. Your daughter is one lucky girl to have such a sweet mom. (and she lives in Hawaii....road trip!!!!!)
    I am so thrilled that you like your stamps...if there are any more that you would like, please just let me know! I love to share with wonderful blogging friends like you!!!!
    Have a wonderful much needed trip to see your daughter and we look forward to your return to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, you are too sweet and so is Christine!! Take those images with you hun, you are going to need something to do on the plane!!! Have a wonderful trip out to the Mainland!!
    Hugs,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet. I like it when we get to get a buddy around the world because of our blogs and respect for each others crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....