Design Teams

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Creative Knockouts #93 ~ Use Your Stash

Hello there, and welcome to another fun challenge over at Creative Knockouts!

If you are like me, I hate to throw away left over paper scraps from my projects.  They come in so handy for a lot of things when making new creations.  When making paper flowers I usually use scraps and I always make  extras.  Then they are ready for the next time I need them.  It also saves time too.  Well, here is your chance to use up some of those left overs!  Our theme is "Use Your Stash".  That can be papers, ribbons, embellies, whatever you have laying around.  I have a drawer where I put my printed paper scraps, and a file cabinet with drawers that are perfect for color coded plain papers.


When I pulled out the drawer to find what I wanted to use Zazu decided he would use the space for his new cave!


This is my file for plain paper.


Now on to my card!  The image is called "Rolling By" and it is from our sponsor 
Art By Marin.  I colored the image with my Copics and all the paper used (including the flowers) were in my stash.  The frame the image is on was in there too and I just printed my digi on it.  I did print out the two diner signs on my computer.  Here is the result.




So why don't you join us and use some goodies from your stash!
See you there!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Zazu you handsome boy >^-^<
    Fabulous card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, beautifully coloured.
    I have several boxes full of scraps, sorted into white, coloured, pearlised, patterned etc. I also have boxes full of flowers etc. cut out of scraps, and frmes (negatives). Occasionally I remember to use some of them LOL.
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you Joanne, I have scraps everywhere! Fab card, love the color palette and that image is colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man this card is a master piece. I wanted to rip mine up and try again. Your coloring, layout, papers and just your crafting inspiration knocked this one out of the park.

    Hugs Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and love your coloring and papers. Fabulous card design. Maggie - DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....