Design Teams

Friday, June 12, 2015

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #93 ~ Use Pearls

Hello!  So happy to have you stop by for a visit.  Today I am introducing another great challenge over at CC&CC.  I think you will enjoy this one, we are using pearls on our cards.  Our super sponsor Lacy Sunshine has the perfect images for this theme!  So many of their designs are so girly and you can really dress them up!

My image is call "Cordelia Sea Ethereal Enchantress", real cute little gal dressed like a fairy mermaid.  It was perfect!  I do think I did get a bit carried away with the pearls though, lol!  But it sure was fun.  She is colored with my Copic's, and set off by a shimmering die cut frame.  The background is watercolor paper and watercolor paints.  I added some big bubbles by using a bit of white ink rubbed in cut out circles.  (They are a bit hard to see.)



So there you have it!  Drop on by CC&CC and look at the FAB cards the gals have done for you, they are beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. Love the background :-)

    p.s. cat in avatar is Tilly (R.I.P.) just lost Tom too :-( but still have Tia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colourful card Jo, a girl carn't have too many pearls :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely coloring!! the background looks gorgeous!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's gorgeous Joanne! I love all of the pearls and the sparkly frame!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous -- both the image and background. Superb coloring and I think the addition of all the bling is perfect with this image.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....