Design Teams

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Garden Fence

Spring is here in a lot of places in the US.  My daughter lives in OR and she has been planning her garden for this year.  I sent her a package full of all kinds of goodies; seeds, bulbs, wind chimes, solar tulips. yes they light up at night, lol!  I did this card for her and included it in the box. All the flowers, fence and the bird house are die cuts.  It was great fun to put this together.



I just had to giggle - i realized that I didn't put any little birds on the birdhouse!  Oh well, too late now!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Jo, love your wonderful diecuts :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Joanne, you've put some work into this little beauty, it's fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....