Design Teams

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Creative Knockouts Challenge #85 ~ Texture

Welcome to another challenge over at Creative Knockouts.  How about adding some kind of texture to your card.  It can be through embossing on your paper or maybe you would like to add something that creates texture like I did with glitter.  Our super sponsor is A Day For Daisies, and they will be awarding our lucky winner a great prize.  Their image that I used is called "Cat Fish".  What a cute little kitty mermaid!


 So what will you use to for texture on your card?  Come on and join us and show us your idea!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours, love the sparkle :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image and I love your coloring. Great background paper. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image! And the little details you added - the fish and the flower buttons are amazing! And even the glitter is just perfect! Wow!
    Hugs,
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glitter, great card Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....