Design Teams

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #89 ~ Die Cuts

Sorry this post is a bit late.  I am still having quite the time cleaning out the house and looking for a new home.  It is going to take a BIT longer than I had hoped, lol!

ANYHOW, onward to our new challenge at CC&CC.  Our fab sponsor is Rick St Dennis.  We always love using his different and great images.  I chose this adorable cat roasting his mice!  It really made me giggle.  It is called  
Bar B Que.


My die cuts are the frames around the image and also the sentiment.
I hope you come join us for this fun die cut challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic image and card, made me smile.
    I hope you soon find somewhere to live...hugs.
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome!! made me smile immediately!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work with this delightful image, Joanne! This kitty and his mousekabob made me giggle, too! I love all these cute kitchen utensils scattered around your fun design!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....