Design Teams

Friday, March 9, 2012

CHALLENGE 8 ~ CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARDS CHALLENGES

Welcome to another great Chocolate Coffee & Card Challenge!  This time our theme is feathers and fur, how fun!  This adorable digi image was provided by this weeks super sponsor, Robyn's Fetish and is called "Friends Forever".

I used a lot of  distressed ink and gave it a bit of a vintage look.  I kept the colors of the animals a bit muted to blend in.  The musical notes were SVG files and cut on my Cricut.  The banner was hand cut after the sentiment was computer generated.
Please join in the fun and post your project using "feathers and fur".  We can't wait to see your lovely creations!


4 comments:

  1. what a cheerful fabulous grungy card!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne, I love that image, it's just so happy! it's a fab card, the distressed musical background looks amazing. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully happy card, I love it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....