Design Teams

Friday, August 12, 2011

SASSY HIGH HEEL

Well, they say it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, so peeps, that's what I did!  Instead of making my next paper template project the bird house, I made this ADORABLE shoe!  Oh my goodness. I think this template is just too cute!  AND I couldn't believe how easy it was to make!  It came out so adorable I even surprised myself LOL!!!

I got the template from a new company in the UK called "Cut and Craft Templates".  I subscribe to the Paper Planet, and received their news letter promoting this company and an offer for a FREE template of my choice!  Unbelievably it came the day I finished the watering can, my first template project - karma?!?!  WHATEVER, I chose mine fast!

The "zebra" paper is from The Paper Studio called "Adhesive Simplicity".  It has a peel off backing that made it very easy for this project.  I added the bow, rhinestones and then designed the "Sassy label" with my SCAL.  I just designed another pattern like this one, but, in miniature.  Now I can do all the cuts with SCAL!  No hand cutting, pretty cool huh!!!  Sure hope you like this project, I just adore it!!  Can't wait to make the mini ones!





4 comments:

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....