Design Teams

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FROSTED DESIGNS DT MEMBER~!!!!!!!

WOW, am I ever excited!!!  I have been accepted as DT for FROSTED DESIGNS!!!!  They are a FAB site with lots of great challenges, projects and tutorials.  You MUST go visit them and see all the wonderful things they are into!  When I started doing challenges some time back they were one of the first sites I really liked and had the nerve to join in on their fun!  So don't be shy, hop on over and see what's  going on. Be sure to check out all the wonderful, talented, new DT members and their awesome projects.  You won't be disappointed!

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teamie!
    I'm so excited to be part of your team. After peeking at your amazing blog, I know that I will learn lots from you, Joanne! Can't wait for us to get started!
    Take care, Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! We will have lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Joanne! I am thrilled that you are part of our new card sketch team! I am sure your creativity will inspire many!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne!!! big congrats to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne,
    Welcome! I am thrilled to have you on the team! I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jo, you will be a great asset to the team :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! MOM Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh well done and big congrats, Joanne, I can see you are very excited. I like the Frosted Designs challenges and always drop in and see what the current theme is. you'll be great on the team! CoB

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....