Design Teams

Thursday, October 22, 2009

ALOHA...

I know I haven't been on here much lately. My daughter was here visiting and also some other good friends. We had so much fun at the beach snorkeling, picnics and running around the island. My time for my card making was limited - in fact I hardly had any, lol. But it was worth it. She flew home to Oregon today, and I miss her so much. Living on an island so far away has its disadvantages... So now, I need to get back into the swing of things and get my creative juices flowing again. I'm working on the final card for the Christmas card order and am really liking what I came up with. I'll be posting it soon. Take care all, and hug your loved ones today!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your Christmas creations!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to have visitors and especially when it is your daughter, of course you have to take time out to spend with her. Can't wait to see your next creations and loving the halloween look.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....